- Puff pastry (make sure it is vegan)
- Spinach (fresh or frozen)
- Soy cream (I use "Alpro")
- Curry powder
- Salt & Pepper
- Curcuma powder
- Garlic (fresh or powder)
- White or red onion
0. Preheat the oven to 180 to 200 C Celsius
1. Cook your onions in a pan (with or without oil) for 5-7 minutes. Then add the spinach (frozen or fresh) and cook for another 5 minutes.
2. Add the cream and all spices.
3. Put the mixture on one edge of the puff pastry.
4. Roll the pastry and cut small or large chunks, like sushi.
5. Bake for 20 minutes. It depends on the temperature and the power of your oven.
Enjoy! I serve mine with a huge salad. Perfect for lunch or dinner and even to take on your lunchbox.